Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I can travel to British , but I cannot travel to West Bank

Last year , a friend works with faculty for Israeli _ Palestinian peace called me asking me to participate in a forum with academic people
inside Palestine occupied land 1948 . .
I rapidly agreed because It was important to participate in a forum discussed the Palestinian issue to tell them about our suffering under an illegal Israeli occupation and through that I can see my occupied land 1948 and also the WestBank .

Unfortunately , she called after a week told me that Israeli occupation army didn't give me a permission to pass Beit_Hanoon border . On the other hand , I was lucky to pass Rafah border for traveling to British … I think it is less difficult to travel out of Palestine more than traveling from Gaza Strip to West Bank .
In fact , I have seen West Bank and Palestinian occupied Land while watching T.V or photos , but
I haven't traveled there yet .
I wish one day to travel there to breathe our nation fresh air . I would like to visit our cities in West Bank , to visit Jerusalem for praying in Al_ Aqsa mosque , Nablus to eat delicious sweet " Nabulsiya " , Hebron to pray in Al_Ibrahimi mosque , Jericho to drink fresh water , Jennin to see the hero's of Jennin battle ,
Rammallah to watch films in Al_Qasaba famous cinema , Tulkarm ,Bayt Jala , Bayt Sahor , , Salfit , Tobas , Qalkilya ……
Besides , I want to visit Haifa to see it's port , Acre to see the castle and the wall , Tiberias to swim in the lake , Baysan , Beersheba , Jaffa ,Nazareth , al-Ramla , Safad , Askalan , Al _Led , Am_ Alfahim , Isdud ..

Really , I cannot understand this Issue in which
I can travel to British and move from Shefield to
Liverbool to London , but I cannot move from Gaza to Jerusalem even I am in my nation ….. OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh , I forget that
I live under the racist and illegal Israeli occupation

8 comments:

I love Munich said...

I wish very much you will be able to do that one day soon!
The occupation MUST stop, you MUST be given your rights just like Israel want it's rights to be granted! It MUST be on an equal basis! Occupation was never, is not and will never be legitimate ... and only justice will guarantee any peace-deal to last!

DesertPeace said...

Never give up the hope that this horrible system of apatheid will end one day... be comforted that there are people on both sides of the wall struggling for that day to come soon.
Salaam my Brother!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

DesertPeace said...

I posted an article related to this today... you must read...
http://desertpeace.blogspot.com/2006/09/four-thousand-two-hundred-israelis_27.html

Anonymous said...

you will be able to visit all parts of your homeland one day, be sure of that. The occupation will not last long and there are always people, inside israel too (like me) who are willing to fight it from within.
Lior.

Anonymous said...

Dear Adham and everyone please see this information below about or Concert for Palestine, Sheffield, UK. on Tuesday 17th October at 7.30pm (UK time). We want you and the people of Palestine to know you are not forgotten, please listen in to the live webcast if you can: www.sheffieldpsc.org.uk

Anonymous said...

Dear Adham and everyone please see this information below about or Concert for Palestine, Sheffield, UK. on Tuesday 17th October at 7.30pm (UK time). We want you and the people of Palestine to know you are not forgotten, please listen in to the live webcast if you can: www.sheffieldpsc.org.uk
Love to you all
Hilary

Anonymous said...

禮服店 ,酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,酒店打工, 酒店上班,酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花酒店兼差,酒店,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,童裝批發,童裝GAP,酒店經紀,酒店,