Friday, July 14, 2006

what are u going to do against israeli ocupation who killed Huda's family and leave her alone ?

hiiiiiiiiiii , i hope u will not live under israeli occupation oneday ... In this massage i will write by red colour which runs every day from palestinian by Israeli occupation .Besides all kinds of suffering ,Palestinians in gaza strip have only two places for interesting , the beach and the big park .....when palestinians go to the beach , they dont feel safety because as all of u have seen the masacres which committ by israeli army and the last one when they shelled Huda's family on gaza beach in which she lost her family .... i want from all of u to imagine that Huda is israeli , and palestinian killed her family .... please ask yourself every moment about what have u done to those who killed in cold blood in all the places in the world , what are u going to do against israeli ocupation who killed Huda's family and leave her alone ?!!!!!!!!!!... finally i hope that god bless Huda's family ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear friend. I am an American who was visiting the West Bank and Gaza when this happened. I could not believe my eyes. This was not an accident, it was murder. I saw a lot of things while I was there; things that are never shown on the American T.V. I am so sorry. I will not let one American or anyone else pass by me without telling them of the tortured Palestinians.

I love Palestine and I will always support Palestinians.

K/USA

Anonymous said...

禮服店 ,酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,酒店打工, 酒店上班,酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花酒店兼差,酒店,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,童裝批發,童裝GAP,酒店經紀,酒店,